Business Manager Philippa Mahon and CSO Veronica Abel volunteering at the CDC's Yuletide dinner.
Beamac President Mark Nairn with his grandson Griffin Nairn at the CDC's Christmas Wish Breakfast Dec. 2015. Image Credit: Tribune/Angie Mindus photo
TRU Grit members Mark Nairn and Brian Garland present Lieutenant Governor Judith Guichon with a Pioneer Log Homes made bench emblazoned with a brand made by Beamac Installations Ltd.
Image credit: Tribune/Monica Lamb-Yorski photo
Mark & Sally Nairn present Lorraine Levitt of W.L Big Brothers & Sisters with a donation at Bowling for Kids Sake.
Beamac's Safety Officer Veronica Abel with Williams Lake Mayor Walt Cobb at the 2015 CCATEC sponsered Job Fair held in the Gibraltar room.
Beamac Installations is a proud supporter of the following
organizations and community resources:
* Big Brothers & Sisters of Williams Lake * B.C. Children's Hospital *W.L Stampede Association * W.L. & District Chamber of Commerce *W.L. Indoor Rodeo * W.L R.C.M.P Golf Tournament * W.L Dry Grad *150 Mile House Volunteer Fire Dept. * Cariboo Chilcotin Partners for Literacy * Canadian Cancer Society
* Thompson Rivers University W.L Campus Welding Program
* Mt. Polley Golf Tournament * Lake City Secondary Welding Program * Royal Canadian Legion * B.C. Livestock Producers Co-operative * The United Way * Miocene 4-H Club
* W.L Child Development Center * B.C. Cattlemen's Association * Gibraltar Mine Golf Tournament * Hough Memorial Cancer Society
* TRU Grit *Cariboo Foundation Hospital Trust